Research Computing

Tags Research

Fill out this form to request access to HPC or to dedicated virtual workstations to perform your research-related computations or simulations.

The ticket goes to Research Computing Services under IT which studies the request with the corresponding professor and IT Manager.
If it is for HPC, the specialist creates the account and sends credentials to requestor by email.
If it is for vLabs, the specialist entitles the requestor to use a particular virtual machine or virtual lab, and sends instructions by email.
The specialist keeps providing support until all needs are satisfied.

New Request

Related Articles (1)

How to install VMware Client and how to use vLabs file sharing


Service ID: 29749
Tue 8/7/18 2:42 PM
Fri 8/18/23 10:12 AM